˙Epson ColorWorks C6500A MATTE Color Inkjet Label Printer
Epson ColorWorks C6500A (w/Autocutter) MATTE Color 8″ Inkjet Label Printer. New 8.34-inch print width model specifically designed for industrial customers upgrading to color from black-only thermal transfer printers.
Part No.: C31CH77A9981
The Epson ColorWorks C6500A (w/Autocutter) MATTE Color 8″ Inkjet Label Printer produces crisp high-resolution color output using PrecisonCore CMYK pigment ink printing technology. The printed color image is very durable and able to withstand handling, abrasion, moisture, and resist fading. There are 5 print quality settings with resolutions up to 1200 x 1200. The C6500A MATTE Color 8″ Inkjet Label Printer prints color labels from 1″ up to 8.34″ wide. It’s perfect for printing 6″ color labels, 8″ chemical drum GHS labels, and 2-up color labels.
- Reliable – Engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First Printer Specifically Designed as a Color Upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers1 – Designed with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced Productivity – Eliminates the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5-inches per second3; fast time to first label
- Astounding Image Quality – Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless Integration – Compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management – For managing large fleets over the network
- Peel-and-Present –C6000P and C6500P offer fast, on-demand print-and-apply applications
- Auto Cutter – C6000A and C6500A come standard with auto cutter, ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow – Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low Cost – Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers2
- Durable, High-Quality Labels – Meets BS 5609 certification5
1 The CW-C6000/C6500 family is the first to bring to market the combination of features of direct ZPL II printing, peel-and-present, remote printer management, companion four- and eight-inch models, applicator I/O interface, broad middleware support, and comparable price points.
2 Printers and consumable costs are similar when comparing similarly featured leading brand thermal transfer printers and supplies for similar high durability images on similar media.
3 Printing in Max Speed Mode, 300 x 600 dpi, 3.6” (92 mm) print width.
4 Compared to color inkjet label printers available in the U.S. and Canada as of July 2019.
5 ColorWorks CW-C6000/C6500 inkjet printers with UltraChrome® DL pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura™ poly media, has been BS 5609 certified.
Label Width: 1.0″ – 8.5″
Print Width (max): 8.34″
Media Configuration: Rolls 6″ OD, 3″ Core, Fanfold
Print Resolution Modes & Speeds:
High Speed: 300 x 600 – 3.4 ips
Speed: 600 x 600 – 2.0 ips
Standard: 600 x 600 – 1.4 ips
Quality: 600 x 1200 – 0.5 ips
Max Quality: 1200 x 1200 – 0.2 ips
Models and Options: C6500AC – with Auto Cutter; C6500P – with Peel and Present